Copyright of JCQPHOTO © 2014

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's my birthday ! 2O1O's been great !




My life couldn't be colourful without Nikon

Different people different colour

It wasn't a bed of roses

I am a clown 

Maybe I'm not talented




Ahhh,I am older again. :(( hahaha
:))
time flies DDD;
It's been a year that i owned my Nikon and my guitar.
I'm still not good at the settings.
And not good at playing guitar. :)
But i didn't give up like a usually do like last time :D
YAY ME!<3

And 2O1O has been great. I met new friends. And found bunch of crazy friends that i never ever thought that it would happen to me :D <3
And best of all it's that i met my BFF , Mr liang :DDD
{Hope he is not reading this} hahahahahaha
We went to like many concerts,Tokio Hotel , World Stage , and Paramore!

All thanks to Paramore, if not , i won't be knowing him :D

And last be not least, i found my passion! omg,Photography! <3:)))

YAY for 2O1O! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment