Copyright of JCQPHOTO © 2014

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lipstick Jungle Babes !

An unexpected late birthday card from Irene who stays in Kelantan <3

Hey boy , I like you :)




Such vain.
 


Another retard pose! :DD









B I T C H :DDD







Best picture for the day.

Finally , a day with my girl friends! :333

I will skip the front part. Hahahahaha

Okayy , Stephanie decided to play a 'Lipstick Game'. 
At first , I have no idea what's that. 
So , the steps of the game is almost like scissors,paper,rock.
But its just number. 1-1O. Show the number by using fingers -why am I telling you this?- =O=
After that , add all the numbers that ur friends pointed. 
And start counting :D
If the number stops at the person. That person have to suffer lipstick drawing from the others !
 I kena the least :DDD

After that we went 7-11. 
Everthing was on Stephanie :P
I think thats all. hmmmm :D

No comments:

Post a Comment